The InfoMus Lab organized and participated to several public events including:
- The FirstInternational Workshop on Social Behavior in Music, Vancouver, Canada, 29th August 2009.
- XVI Colloquio di Informatica Musicale (CIM), Genova, 24th-25th October 2006.
- Humaine Summer School 2006, Genova, 22nd - 28thSeptember 2006.
- EyesWeb Week 2006, Genova, 6th - 11th February 2006.Tutorials, experiments, course for software developers (EyesWeb SDK, libraries, etc.)
- ENACTIVE 2005, The 2nd International Conference on Enactive Interfaces, promoted by the the European Enactive Network of Excellence ENACTIVE, will be held in Genoa- Italy on November 17-18, 2005.
- 5th International Gesture Workshop, Genova, April 2003.
- Open Week Workshops, 2001 and 2002, Opera House Carlo Felice.
- Series of seminars, demonstrations, and concerts on "Musica, informatica e multimedialità" (Music, Informatics, and Multimedia), Opera House Carlo Felice, 1998/1999, Program (in Italian).
- Series of seminars, demonstrations, and concerts on "Musica, informatica e multimedialità" (Music, Informatics, and Multimedia), Opera House Carlo Felice, 1997/1998, Program (in Italian).
- IEEE International Conference on Systems Man and Cybernetics, Special track on "Kansei Information Processing", Tokyo, Japan, October 1999, Program.
- IEEE International Conference on Systems Man and Cybernetics, Special track on "Kansei Information Processing", San Diego, CA, October 1998.
- AIMI International Workshop on KANSEI - The Technology of Emotion, Auditorium Teatro Carlo Felice, Genova, October 1997, Program.
- IX Colloquio di Informatica Musicale (Colloquium on Musical Informatics), Palazzo Tursi (scientific sessions) and Opera House Carlo Felice (three evening concerts), Genova, November 1991.
- AIMI International Workshop on Artificial Intelligence and Music, Genova, Villa Cambiaso, June 1989; Computer music concert at Santa Maria di Castello, June 1989.
- Development of the interactive interfaces and sensor systems for the Videoinstallation "Tamburi" by Studio Azzurro, Staatsoper Stuttgard, Forum Neues Misuktheater, 24 October - 5 November 2004.
- In the framework of the EU-IST project MEGA, participation to the design and implementation of the interactive game "Ghost in the Cave", Stockholm, September 2003.
- Interactive installation "Disappering dancer" at the NYU Multimedia Event, Opera House Carlo Felice, Genova, July 2003.
- Development of the interactive interfaces and sensor systems for:
"TAMBURI A SUD, videoambientazione a tam-tam",
an installation made up of four membranes
of approximately 2 mt. in diameter similar to large drums,
on which images of hands shown in great detail
are video-projected from 5 sources and,
after several elaborations performed with a display,
are sent on the internet.
Committed by ICC - International Communication Center of Tokio,
during the Exhibition "L'abbraccio interattivo"
(April - Maj - June 2001).
- Museo Vivo della Scienza, Fondazione IDIS, Napoli: InfoMus Interactive
exhibits, opening November 2001.
- MEGA Booth Unit at IBC2001: interactive demos in the framework of
project MEGA, Amsterdam, September 2001.
- Sound design, technology,
and multimedia systems for the Museum "Padiglione del Mare e della
Porto Antico, Genova, 1999-2000, Description
- Sound design, technology, and multimedia systems for the Acquarium
of Genova and for the Grande Nave Blu, 1998 and
- Festival "Interazioni", Civica Scuola di Musica,
Milano, May 1999.
- Music and Sound Machines, Palazzo delle Esposizioni, Roma, Dec.
- Museum installation Arti Visive 2,
Palazzo Ducale, Genova, October 1998.
giardino della musica", installation, Palazzina Liberty, Milano,
- Music Atelier, Science Center "Città
dei bambini", 1997
Italian); for an English description,
see the paper published on the IEEE Multimedia Journal (December 1998),
An Architecture for Emotional Agents
- Interactive installation
for Biennale Architettura, Venezia, 1996.
- Music Atelier at ImparaGiocando 3, Science
Center Exhibit on Science and Technology,
Palazzo Ducale, Genova, March-April 1996.
Music Theatre Productions
La Biennale di Venezia,
Festival di Musica Contemporanea, 30 Sept. 2005,
"Un Avatar del Diavolo", Composer Roberto Doati.
Produzione delle tecnologie interattive realizzata a Casa Paganini,
May - September 2005.
The opera has been programmed
at RAI Radio 3
on 8 January 2006.
Final Concert at NYU Summer Program 2005 on music,
dance and new technologies,
Casa Paganini, Genova, 22 July 2005.
Concert "L'Apparizione di Tre Rughe"
for guitar and Live Electronics,
composer Roberto Doati, guitar Elena Casoli - Bern, Switzerland - May 2005.
Live Electronics performed with
EyesWeb by InfoMus Lab,
DIST - University of Genova.
"La casa dei mostri - 6 stanze drammaticamente musicali"
music by Paolo Furlani, booklet by Maria Vago,
Opera House Carlo Felice, Genova, May 2005.
Live Electronics performed by Riccardo Dapelo of InfoMus Lab,
DIST - University of Genova,
description (in Italian).
Concert at the NYU Multimedia Event,
Opera House Carlo Felice, Genova, July 2003.
"Shells" (composers Robert Rowe and Ester Lamneck), Palazzo
Novellucci, Prato, Italy, July 2003.
"Electronic Frankenstein" (composer Andrea Liberovici),
Opera House Carlo Felice, Genova, Italy, November 2002.
- Concert "Hyper-DJSet"
at the Soho Atelier,
in collaboration with
KTH, Stockholm, in the framework of the
Centro Culturale Candiani, Mestre (Venice), Italy,
- Concert "Allegoria
dell'opinione verbale" (composer Roberto Doati), Concert
Season of Theatre La Fenice, Venezia, Italy, September 2001, and Opera
House Carlo Felice, Genova, March, 2002.
- "Ala dei Sensi": Multimedia interactive systems for on-stage real-time movement
analysis, dancer-human interaction and live electronics, Ferrara, November 1999
- Opera House Carlo
Felice , Concert Season 1999-2000, Scrjabin "Promethee",
September 18th, 1999: hardware and software design for the "light keyboard",
interactive systems for on-stage real-time movement analysis and control
of sound synthesis and live electronics, in Luciano Berio's azione scenica
"Cronaca del Luogo",
Salzburg Festival, July-August 1999.
- Concert of Tempo Reale, Museo Marino Marini,
Florence, December 1998
- Festival Interazioni, Civica Scuola di Musica,
multimedial concert and seminaries of the Lab, Milano, June 1998.
- Mittelfest, Cividale
del Friuli, concert
by Roberto Fabbriciani e Alvise Vidolin, July 1998.
- DIST Multimedia Concert,
Auditorium Montale, Opera House Carlo Felice, Genova: experiments
of interactive systems for dance and music,
and on robot-human interaction, May 29th,
Multimedia interactive systems for on-stage
real-time movement analysis and control of sound synthesis and live
electronics, first execution of "Outis", Luciano Berio, Teatro
alla Scala, Milan, October 1996, and September 1999;
Opera in Paris, November 1999.
- Interactive concert, organized by CEMAT,
Music Conservatory of Madrid "Reina Sofia", September, 1995.
The InfoMus Lab Project at Casa Paganini